You can create beautiful laser engraving and laser etching on glass items using our laser engraver. Laser etched glass produces a fascinating matte effect. Very fine contours and details can be etched into the glass as photos, lettering or logos, e.g. on wine glasses, Champagne flutes, beer glasses, bottles, mirror or window glass. Personalized gifts for parties or corporate events are memorable and make laser-engraved glass unique.Send Inquiry
The main features of Glass Laser Engraving Machine
1.Self-developed H-class fully enclosed high-speed rail, high precision, high speed, zero maintenance.
2.Big eye design.Transparent window easy to observe more process.3.Unique simple beautiful-looking appearance, strong square frame structure
Enable laser cutting machine no deformation. Whether in transportation or long time use.
4. The flight light system adopts the focusing lens and the reflecting lens produced by the United States II-IV imported materials, which greatly saves the heat loss of the laser in the air propagation, and has a long life and stable cutting.
5. Adopt high-precision three-phase stepping drive system to make the cutting edge smooth without ripples.
6. The use of the latest type of laser tube with a catalyst coating, laser tube spot is small, the beam is more stable, life can reach 5000 hours. At the same time, it also has a long-life 10,000-hour Tottenham/Fengben laser tube and metal tube for customers to choose.
7. Stainless steel screws are used for all holes in the machine body.
8. Standard oxidized aluminum blade table and high density honeycomb table (optional)
9. Professional customized version of DSP laser control system is more convenient in operation and use.The smooth S-type acceleration/deceleration control software technology can continuously and quickly curve cutting and the shortest path selection action is swift and smooth. In combination with the automatic light attenuation compensation technology, the different cutting sites can achieve the desired effect. Fully supports the seamless docking of design software such as CAD, CORELDRAW, GERBER, and Tajima, and supports file formats such as BMP, PLT, AI, DST, and DXF;
Glass Laser Engraving Machine Parameter
Multiple laser heads
Automatic feeding system
Roll stock automatic feed180*120cm (automatic feeding)
Red light location
Beam Red Positioning
Carbon dioxide laser tube
Maximum engraving speed
Similar to so-called "matting" of the material, glass is only superficially etched by the glass engraving laser. With Trotec laser machines, fine details can be accurately applied to the material as clear, white glass etchings. For glass etching with a laser on conical objects (e.g. beer glasses or bottles) we recommend that you use a rotary engraving device, which will automatically turn your workpiece during the laser engraving process so that it remains in the correct position. It is not possible to laser cut glass.
Automotive industry/Personal engravings, engravers/Promotional materials/Optics/Decorations
Gift items/Interior design/Drinking glasses and bottles/Mirrors
Types of glass suitable for processing with a glass engraving laser machine
Container glass/Cast glass/Pressed glass/Float glass/Sheet glass/Crystal glass/Mirror glass/Window glass/Mirrors Conical and round glasses/Drinking glasses/wine glasses/Bottles
Glass Laser Engraving Machine Sample
1. Why should I buy a laser for glass engraving?
With our glass laser engraving machine, there is no risk of glass breakage due to non-contact processing. With the glass engraving machine, no templates are required like they are with sandblasting; the etching is done directly on the glass surface. If the glass really must be engraved deeply with sandblasting, the laser engraver is useful for producing the perfect templates. Firmly apply the sandblasting film onto the workpiece and cut out the motif with the laser device, the workpiece can then be sandblasted right away.
2. Can glass break during laser engraving?
Depending on the type of glass and the lead content, slight cracking may occur. Thus, the behavior may vary from piece to piece. Place a damp paper towel on the engraving area. This dissipates the heat better and prevents the glass from cracking. Cheap glass can often be engraved more easily than crystal glass; the reason is the higher lead content.
3. If I don't know how to use the machine, can you teach me?
We have detailed instructions for each machine. If you still don’t know how to control it, you can contact us by phone or remote video.
4. How can I do if the machine goes wrong?
Usually, there won't be any problem under "normal use" as per the user manual. But in case you have any problem, our professional after-service team will provide you any support you need any time.
5.How about the after sale service from you?
12 months warranty on our products.24 hours online service and hotline reply your problem at any time. Quickly reply to you for any problem. We will try our best to settle any problem from you.
Our laser machine passed CE certificate and ISO quality certificate
SD laser paid more attention to the R&D on technology; we got 6 patents and utility models in one year.