The fiber laser welding machine is a laser welding device that couples a high-energy laser beam into an optical fiber after long-distance transmission collimates it into parallel light through a collimator, and performs welding on a workpiece by focusing. For welding inaccessible parts, with a simple universal instrument, it can be used to connect large parts of the mold with inaccessible precision parts and perform flexible transmission non-contact welding.Send Inquiry
Fiber Laser Welding Machine Description
The fiber laser welding machine is a laser welding device that couples a high-energy laser beam into an optical fiber after long-distance transmission collimates it into parallel light through a collimator, and performs welding on a workpiece by focusing. For welding inaccessible parts, with a simple universal instrument, it can be used to connect large parts of the mold with inaccessible precision parts and perform flexible transmission non-contact welding.
Fiber Laser Welding Machine Advantage
1, fast, deep, small deformation.
2. It can be welded at room temperature or under special conditions. The welding equipment is simple. For example, if the laser passes through an electromagnetic field, the beam will not be deflected; the laser can be welded in vacuum, air, and certain gas environments, and can be welded through glass or a material that is transparent to the beam.
3, can weld refractory materials such as titanium, quartz, etc., and can weld the opposite sex material, the effect is good.
4. After the laser is focused, the power density is high. When the high-power device is welded, the aspect ratio can reach 5:1 and the highest can reach 10:1.
5, can be micro-welding. After the laser beam is focused, it can obtain a very small spot and can be accurately positioned. It can be applied to the mass welding of micro- and small-sized workpieces in large-scale automated production.
6. Can weld inaccessible parts, perform non-contact long-distance welding, with great flexibility. Especially in recent years, the optical fiber transmission technology has been adopted in the YAG laser processing technology, and the laser welding technology has been widely promoted and applied.
7. The laser beam is easy to realize beam splitting according to time and space. It can perform multi-beam simultaneous processing and multi-position processing, providing conditions for more precise welding.
Fiber Laser Welding MachineParameter
Max pulse energy
Max laser power
3P or 5P as optional
Closed-loop control way
Concurrent control power negative feedback of random waveform
Observing positioning system
CCD or microscope
precision welding of optical communication devices, IT, medical, electronic, battery, optical fiber coupling devices, picture tube electron guns, metal parts, mobile phone vibration motors, clock precision parts, and automotive steel sheets.
Fiber Laser Welding Machine samples
1. Are you manufacturer or trader?
We are a manufacturer of professional workers that operating with laser machine for many years and welcome to visit our factory. We not only provide you a suitable tool but also work to help you produce better products and gain greater market
4. How to operate the machine?
Our laser machine with the manual and operating video when leaving our factory, we also welcome you come to our factory and learn how to use the machine.
5. If the machine has a problem in my place, how could I do?
Usually, there won't be any problem under "normal use" as per the user manual. But in case you have any problem, our professional after-service team will provide you any support you need any time!
6.How about the after sale service from you?
12 months warranty on our products.24 hours online service and hotline reply your problem at any time. Quickly reply to you for any problem. We will try our best to settle any problem from you.
When contacting us for detailed specifications of laser welding machine, Please kindly let us know:
1. What's your welding material?
Different types of laser welding machine apply to different materials.
2. What's the size of your material? (Length *width* thickness)
Once you tell us the information about your material, we'll recommend you the most suitable machine and the best price. We also can customize one for you according to your need.
3. How to inspect the welding result?
Some welding application needs high-level inspection, such as sealing, pressure, strength, flat welding surface and etc.
Our laser machine passed CE certificate and ISO quality certificate
SD laser paid more attention to the R&D on technology; we got 6 patents and utility models in one year.