The long-term use of laser cutting machines for sheet metal processing will inevitably lead to a decrease in accuracy and an increase in errors. This will lead to a decrease in the passing rate of cutting products, which will be detrimental to the production of enterprises. How should the machine be adjusted when errors occur? The following will be analyzed from the following points.
1. Excessive thickness of cutting material. The general metal laser cutting machine can cut the thickness of the sheet below 12 thicknesses. The thinner the sheet, the easier it is to cut and the better the quality. If the plate is too thick, the laser cutting machine is difficult to cut. In the case of cutting off, the processing accuracy will be in error. Therefore, the thickness of the plate must be determined.
2. Laser output power is not up to standard. When the laser cutting machine is running and debugging, it is necessary to ensure that the laser output power reaches the standard. Generally, the higher the output power of the laser is, the higher the cutting quality is on the same thickness of the plate.
3. Cutting plate roughness. In general, the smoother the surface of the cut material, the better the quality of the cut.
4. The focus position is inaccurate. If the laser cutting machine's focus is not aligned, it will directly affect the cutting accuracy, so it must be calibrated before running. You can also buy Jinan Kingway automatic focusing laser head when purchasing the machine, autofocus, to ensure cutting accuracy.
5. Processing speed. Laser cutting machine cutting speed directly affects the machining accuracy. Therefore, before the operation, it is necessary to achieve the best match between the cutting speed and the material.