LT is China's leading supplier of laser cleaning solutions. The Handheld Laser Cleaning Machine offers 50 watts to 1000 watts of laser power for a variety of applications. It is easy to install and operate, and is easy to automate. It requires no detergent and can be plugged in without media, dust, and water. It autofocuses, cleans the surface, and cleans resin, oil, rust and workpiece surface coatings.
1.Handheld Laser Cleaning Machine is non-contact cleaning and does not damage the workpiece.
2. It can be precisely positioned, selectively cleaned, and the required cleaning area can be applied to the workpiece.
3. It does not require chemical cleaners, no consumables, and is safe and environmentally friendly.
4. It is easy to operate and can be carried or equipped with a robot for automatic cleaning.
5. It has high cleaning efficiency, saving time and effort.
7. It has a stable laser cleaning system and is maintenance-free.
Working environment temperature
Storage environment temperature
Work temperature humidity
Length of fiber
Autonomous research and development control system
1. Metal rust and clean. The high-energy pulsed laser is focused on the surface of the object, simulating the plasma, and continuously irradiating the high-energy plasma to form and expand instantaneously, generating a series of tiny explosions, forming a plasma blasting, and finally realizing a relatively smooth corrosion layer of the object surface, physical blasting, and passing the high-speed laser. The point moves to form a plume, clean up the debris, and complete the cleaning.
2. Mold cleaning and cultural relics cleaning. The high-energy pulsed laser focuses on the surface of the object, and the rust and other irregular structures and dark surfaces absorb the laser energy and the plasma energy formed by the metal surface, which is instantaneously evaporated from the base metal.
3. Paint removal and coating peeling. For coatings and surface chemical coatings and special processes, based on the surface and substrate, the laser has different absorption and damage thresholds. The laser destroys the surface coating after focusing. After air contact, there is a series of complex photochemical reactions, oxidation, and finally the reaction product is in the form of a gas discharge. The special mode of the laser is lower than the masterbatch damage threshold, and the coating can be peeled off without damaging the substrate.