Problem: Laser does not emit light
1. The laser power switch is not closed;
2. The laser high voltage is not pressed;
3. The laser power supply is destroyed;
4. The high voltage wire falls off.
Problem: Deviation in cutting size
1. The setting of the torque in the fixed parameter is incorrect;
2. The number of pulses per set is incorrect;
3. the graphics are not compensated for.
Problem: the square forms a parallelogram
1. The X axis and the Y axis are not perpendicular.
Problem: The cutting surface is not perpendicular
1, the vertical light is not adjusted;
2. The focus adjustment is incorrect;
3. The focal length of the focusing lens is too short.
Problem: the edge of the cutting surface is very sharp
1. The laser power output is too large;
2. the cutting speed is too slow;
3. the air is not filtered or filtered enough;
4. The blowing air pressure is too small.
Problem: The bottom of the workpiece ignites when cutting
1. The cutting speed is too slow;
2. The laser power output is too large;
3. The surface of the workpiece has protective paper;
4.the exhaust is too small;
5.blowing is too small;
Problem: Reduced cutting speed
1.the focal length is wrong;
2. the lens is too dirty;
3.the light path is not correct;
Problem: The cutting section is not smooth
1. The belt is not tightly tight;
2.the cutting speed is too fast;
3. The lens is too dirty;
4. In the manual light-emitting state;
5. The optical path system is loose;
6. Countertop vibration.
Problem: There is a small slot at the starting point
1. Reduce the laser intensity;
2. Reduce the opening delay;
3. Reduce the off time delay.