1) dot matrix engraving dot matrix engraving resembles high-resolution dot matrix printing. The laser head swings left and right, each carving a line composed of a series of points, and then move up and down the laser head carved out a number of lines, and finally constitute a full-page image or text. Scanning graphics, text and vectorization can use lattice engraving.
2) vector cutting and lattice engraving is different from the vector cutting is in the graphic outside the contour line. We usually use this model in the wood, Yake particles, paper and other materials to penetrate the cutting, but also in a variety of materials on the surface marking operation.
3) Engraving speed: Engraving speed refers to the speed of the laser head movement, usually in IPS (inches / second), high speed to bring high productivity. The speed is also used to control the depth of the cutting. For a particular laser intensity, the slower the speed, the greater the depth of cutting or engraving.
4) Engraving strength: engraving strength refers to the intensity of the laser on the surface of the material. For a particular engraving speed, the greater the strength, the greater the depth of cutting or engraving.
5) spot size: laser beam spot size can be adjusted with different focal length lens. Small spot lenses are used for high resolution engraving. Large spot lenses are used for lower resolution engravings, but for vector cutting, it is the best choice. The standard configuration of the new equipment is a 2.0 inch lens. The spot size in the middle, for a variety of occasions.
6) Carving material: wood products, plexiglass, metal plate, glass, stone, crystal, can be resistant, paper, color plates, alumina, leather, resin, spray metal